REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Senior Brand Manager
The Brand Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Senior Brand Manager in effectively managing and profitably growing product lines within Wearable Arts. Position will assist with product ideation and development for Fabric Sprays, Fabric Substrates, new business expansion opportunities, as well as other cross-functional tasks to ensure deadlines for each project are met.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Performs key job duties while upholding the Company’s Mission & Guiding Principles.
- Help develop profitable new products, line extensions, and merchandisers, and successfully execute them through the New Product Development process from concept to shipment.
- Partner with Sales, Creative, Purchasing, Digital, Compliance, Engineering and R&D to ensure all departments are informed and product development needs are met
- Track project status and timelines through management of development documents.
- Assist with preparation for sales meetings including presentations, mock-ups and pricing
- Assist with product financial information including product quotes, customer costs, suggested retails, and pricing strategies.
- Manage proofing process of mockups, press proofs, and production samples.
- Manage and distribute product samples for R+D formula testing, compliance testing, sales presentations and other business needs.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities and respond accordingly.
- Help ensure that a consistent Brand message is communicated through packaging, marketing, promotion, and website.
- Attend Trade Shows and other Company events as required.
- Assist the Senior Brand Manager and Director as needed.
- All other duties as assigned in support of the future growth and success of Duncan Enterprises.
- This job profile is subject to change with/without advance notice due to the business needs.
- Must have a high degree of creativity to aid in creating products, packaging and the consumer message
- Must have a strong ability to analyze data, gather pertinent information and apply it to product development
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Must be an excellent problem solver
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to understand pricing structures and financial information
- Must exhibit an appropriate sense of urgency and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must be creative
- Must be a team player
- Must be self-motivated and energetic
- Must be responsible and accountable
- Must work well under pressure and be flexible
- Must be able to accept instruction
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing, Management or equivalent
- Work experience in a related industry is preferred
- Work experience in an sku-intensive industry is preferred
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- MS Office Suite
- G Suite
- Ring Central
- Duncan is committed to the highest safety standards. The responsibilities of the position include compliance with all federal and state safety regulations and procedures as well as understanding and application of all safety policies in accordance with the Duncan Safety Manual and the Company’s Injury Illness & Prevent Program (IIPP).
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach above/ below shoulder level.
- Using vision and hearing skills to operate office equipment.
- Occasionally required to lift/carry/push up to 40 lbs, repetitively use both hands/arms/shoulders, forward bending/stooping and light grasping and fine dexterity of both hands. Ability to participate in a team lift for any lifting necessary over 40 lbs.