Maintenance Electrician III
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE MANITENACNE SUPERVISOR
To provide electrical/maintenance and repair support to the warehouse, manufacturing and facilities.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Maintenance and repair of manufacturing and distribution equipment.
- Maintain and repair electrical, air, and water distribution services throughout the facility.
- Build and troubleshoot power distribution and controls.
- Provide emergency support for manmade or natural accidents that affect the company.
- All other duties as assigned in support of the future growth and success of Duncan Enterprises.
- This job profile is subject to change with/without advance notice due to the business needs.
- PLC programing, and troubleshooting
- Electrical theory and practical application also pneumatic tool operation and circuitry.
- Linear motor repair (hydraulic)
- Machinist, and fabricator
- Read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Design New Electrical panels and layout
- Build and wire control panels.
- Develop/Create programs for Industrial PLC’s
- Troubleshooting PLC’s
- Troubleshoot electrical controls and power distribution problems
- Familiar with electronic equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair circuit boards
- Program and install VFD’s
- Ability to Mig weld
- Ability to troubleshoot warehouse/facility/manufacturing equipment
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Accountability for quality of work.
- Ability to work in a team or individual environment.
- Able to take verbal instruction and execute.
- Ability to work independently
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with vocational and/ or maintenance training
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS
- Plc programing training
- NEC training
- Fabrication training
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- Fabrication equipment
- Welding equipment
- Power tools (pistol drill, etc.)
- Diagnostic Instruments (VOM, circuit tracers, phone tracer, etc.)
- Machining Equipment (lathe, mills, etc.)
- Hand tools (wrenches, etc.)
- Production equipment familiarization (bottling, craft color and distribution).
- Location and load containment of electrical panels, gas shut off valves
- Forklift operation and certification.
- PLC programming, design and troubleshooting.
- Barcode verification and repair, along with printer rebuild
- Duncan is committed to the highest safety standards. The responsibilities of the position include compliance with all federal and state safety regulations and procedures.
- Understanding and respect of all manufacturing/distribution safety rules.
- While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach above/ below shoulder level.
- Occasionally required to lift/carry/push up to 40 lbs, repetitively use both hands/arms/shoulders, forward bending/stooping and light grasping and fine dexterity of both hands.