Distribution - Order Management
Warehouse Control Specialist
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Distribution Order Management Manager
Manages the flow of products from the warehouse to the customer. To fulfill customer orders ensuring accuracy in the documentation and meeting or exceeding the commitment dates. Assist in the development of processes and systems used to meet the changing requirements of Distribution.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Reviews & posts performance indicators to assess and adjust the warehouse controls.
- Focus on continual improvements of warehouse processes and participates in the Implementation of any future growth opportunities in Distribution.
- Perform inventory analysis for special projects and improvements.
- Analyze and Perform Cycle Counts to ensure inventory is accurate.
- Create and manage Waves through the Wave Workbench in SCE.
- Evaluate product availability after orders are allocated.
- Allocate/Release inventory accordingly on all orders.
- Prioritize & coordinate flow of orders.
- Create BOL’s for shipments in SCE.
- Ship completed orders in SCE.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Take initiative to improve and develop new processes.
- Set standards in a team environment.
- Strong time management and self-directed.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work overtime if requested. Normal hrs 7:00am to 5:00pm.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 3 years’ experience in data entry, 10 key.
- Exceptional PC skills.
- Intermediate knowledge in MS office, primarily Excel & Word
- Any office warehouse experience is a plus.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS
High school diploma or GED.
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENTWorking Conditions: Requires ability to work until job is completed. Physical requirements include walking, stooping, lifting up to 40 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time. This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may be modified and expanded over time.
Duncan is committed to the highest safety standards. The responsibilities of the position include compliance with all federal and state safety regulations and procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; and talk or hear.