Customer Service Coordinator – Craft
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MARKETING
The Customer Service Coordinator for our Craft division will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, chats and emails in a timely manner.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Keep records of all conversations in our database.
- Gather, pack, and ship customer replacement products when needed.
- Processes new order intakes efficiently and effectively.
- Participate in the planning and shipping of consumer tradeshows.
- Strong phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- MS-Office suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Relational approach with strong conflict management skills.
- Positive & friendly attitude regarding all duties & tasks.
- Maintain a level head in uncomfortable situations.
- Strong commitment to excellence.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Some college or Associate's (2 yr.) degree preferable.
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Power Point.
- Experience with Zendesk a plus.
- Experience with Amazon a plus.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- 99% indoors in an office setting.
- Proper office ergonomics.
- Regular sitting, standing and walking required.