Paid Social Media Coordinator
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Social Media Strategist
The Paid Social Media Coordinator will uphold Duncan’s Vision Framework in all actions and endeavors relating to the growth and management of our Craft Social Community. The Paid Social Media Coordinator will work alongside Brand, Sales, Creative, Web and the Social Media Strategist to develop and optimize our social media strategies in order to improve our marketing and sales efforts through driving toward KPI’s such as growing our social media community, optimizing both return on ad spend (ROA) and cost per action (CPA), increasing DTC sales and building more traffic to our websites, to name a few.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Strategize and execute paid customer acquisition campaigns on our primary social channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest to grow our community and help strengthen the sales funnel for DTC sales
- Hands-on management of daily spend, setting up campaigns, monitoring them, optimizing for best results and hitting our ROA and CPA goals
- Collaborate with our creative, brand, web and digital teams to strategize quality creatives that support our social media strategies
- Build a set of detailed best practices and key learnings for managing, optimizing and scaling paid social channels that can easily be relayed to other departments and executive staff
- Develop and execute split testing as necessary for creative, audience, campaign, funnel elements and etcetera
- Responsible for detecting changes in social media trends (paid and organic) and course-correct accordingly and promptly in order to ensure our CPA’s and ROA’s remain competitive
- Collaborate with the Social Media Strategist to devise plans to drive new product marketing initiatives and strategic promotions for increased traffic to our sites and increased DTC sales via paid social media campaigns
5 Key Attributes We Look For:
- Gets Results – Produces the most meaningful results the fastest by seeking clarity on company priorities, understanding the stakes while efficiently cycling through tasks.
- Quickly Engages – Gets time working in our favor ASAP by immediately attacking projects with a sense of urgency, using just enough planning, while maintaining high intensity.
- Takes Ownership – Delivers high-quality work by taking personal responsibility for projects with a deep sense of pride, anticipating issues, solving problems proactively.
- Relentlessly Persists – Stays focused until the task is done by embracing a get-it-done attitude and relentlessly attacking problems at different angles until they’re solved.
- Collaborates Smoothly – Gets things done faster and smoother by collaborating to trigger parallel work, listening intently and communicating quickly, accurately and transparently.
- Must have experience using Facebook’s Business Manager.
- Must have a deep understanding of organic and paid social media.
- Must be able to measure KPIs and analyze overall social media data to provide the craft team with recommendations for improvements.
- Able to develop social media strategies that increase audience engagement across multiple social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Experience with arts & crafts products community is a plus, but not required.
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must be self-motivated and energetic.
- Must be responsible and accountable.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to accept instruction.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience with paid media management with Facebook, Instagram and preferably Pinterest as well
- Someone who combines the unique skills of being both highly analytical and creative to drive superior campaign performance – a true holistic, strategic thinker and executer
- In-depth understanding of how the various platform algorithms work with a detailed understanding of how to set up, manage and optimize campaigns to get the algorithms working best
- Extremely strong at digital trend recognition
- Thrives at trial-and-error experimentation to divine the most efficient and effective strategies for creative, funnel and campaign management
- Clear understanding of social media analytics, including ROA’s, CPA, conversion rates, Google Analytics, split testing metrics, etc.
- Strong quantitative, data modelling and spreadsheet skills
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- Facebook Business Manager
- Pinterest Ads Manager
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Photo/Video Editing Apps (Boomerang, Over, etc.)