Brand Coordinator - Crafts
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Director of Brand Management Craft Color
The Brand Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Brand Management Craft Color in managing and profitably growing multiple product lines under the Tulip, Scribbles, and Puffy brands. Position will also assist with product ideation and development, as well as other cross-functional tasks to ensure deadlines for each project are met.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Help develop profitable new products, line extensions, and merchandisers, and successfully execute them through the New Product Development process from concept to shipment.
- Act as a liaison between the Brand(s), sales, creative, purchasing, marketing, web, market research, and R&D to make sure all departments are informed and all details are managed on an effective and timely basis.
- Assist with merchandising, product listings, and presentations for sales calls.
- Initiate and manage proofs, product samples, and mock-ups.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities and respond accordingly.
- Help ensure that a consistent Brand message is communicated through packaging, advertising, promotion, and website.
- Assist with product financial information including customer costs, suggested retails, and pricing strategies.
- Attend Trade Shows and other Company events as required.
- Assist the Director of Brand Management Craft Color as needed.
- Must have a high degree of creativity to aid in creating products, packaging and the consumer message.
- Must have a strong ability to analyze data, gather pertinent information and apply it to product development.
- Must have an excellent eye for detail and be organized.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to understand pricing structures and financial information.
- Must exhibit an appropriate sense of urgency and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner.
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must be a team player
- Must be self-motivated and energetic
- Must be responsible and accountable
- Must work well under pressure and be flexible
- Must be able to accept instruction
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing, Management or equivalent
- Work experience in a related industry is preferred
- Work experience in an sku-intensive industry is preferred
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS
- California Driver's License
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- MS Outlook
- MS Power Point
- MS Excel
- MS Word
Elementary: Team Orientation upon Hire