Influencer & PR Coordinator - Cosmetics
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Director of Cosmetics
The Influencer & PR Specialist will manage the development and maintenance of all influencer related projects for the Duncan Cosmetic portfolio of brands. The Influencer & PR Specialist will work alongside Brand, Creative, Social Media & Content Specialists to optimize brands through influencer & ambassador collaborations on social channels to increase engagement & drive sales. They need to have a strong knowledge of digital & social marketing and have a pulse on culture the surrounds the world of beauty & fashion trends.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- The main function of this role is to work with BU team & identify relevant macro/micro-influencers, create social media strategies (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, etc) to leverage influencer and ambassador support, introducing partnerships and acting as a liaison between influencers/Duncan.
- Research and identify industry trends, experts, ambassador programs, etc to make sure we are competitive
- Work with BU team on identifying and maintaining relationships with influencers and youtube community. Prepare & send influencer sample boxes and Ambassador Program kits.
- Work alongside the BU team to manage brand’s promo & new product timelines & drive influencer deliverables (content, contests, event appearances) through campaign calendar accordingly
- Communicate strong & effective directions & specifics to influencers/Ambassadors to ensure content & deliverables are to BU expectations and will drive engagement
- Manage BU influencer budget, influencer/ambassador contracts, payment set up & invoice processing monthly
- Manage brand ambassador programs by identifying, implementing contracts & tracking success to drive higher level partnerships for our bran
- Support BU through working outside agencies to coordinate PR opportunities, both in representation & ensuring that all PR content is used on brand websites & social feeds
- Attend Events & Festivals to document & pass on brand experience to our community
- Knowledge of and appreciation for the cosmetic & beauty consumer
- Deep understanding of major & trending digital marketing channels & tools
- Awareness & familiarity of digital tools that are used to create thumb stopping visuals
- Experience with producing, publishing and marketing social media creative assets
- Able to develop social media strategies that increase audience engagement across multiple social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat)
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability & delivery on deadlines
- Experience developing influencer partnerships and managing affiliate relationships
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must be self-motivated and energetic.
- Must be responsible and accountable.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to accept instruction.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Journalism, Communications
- Proven success in building audiences & community for brands through social media and digital content
- Strong familiarity with business applications for social media platforms
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Photo / Video Editing Apps (Boomerang, Over, etc…)
- Project Management Software
- Portfolio Digital Assets Management System
- FTP/Dropbox for file transfer