Business Intelligence Developer
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Director of Information Technology
Responsible for enterprise-wide integrated applications deployment and maintenance of company’s business intelligence reporting solution. Performs development, production support and provides overall expertise in the area of data warehouse and reporting applications. Collaborates with stakeholders to produce impactful analyses and insights, strategically building out the reporting ecosystem.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Design, develop and modify relational and multidimensional database structures, relationships, data flows and data interfaces as it pertains to the company’s reporting system.
- Develop, maintain and publish company reports and self-service dashboards for teams throughout the company.
- Educate and train end users on the company’s reporting tools.
- Document new and existing models, solutions and implementations.
- Tracks, monitors and analyzes performance and production issues and implements improvements.
- High attention to detail, strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the consumer products vertical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: with both technical and business teams.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to successfully complete deliverables on time or ahead of schedule
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- College degree preferred; equivalent experience may be accepted.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with dashboard development, reporting, data modeling, ETL and systems design.
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL.
- Preferred experience with Infor’s BI suite of products BI OLAP, Application Studio, BI Dashboards, Office Plus, and Import Master.
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing, modeling and BI best practices.