Digital Content Coordinator
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MARKETING & CREATIVE
Support the Digital Team through fast and efficient uploads of copy messaging, product information and rich content images and videos to our brand and retailer sites for our Crafts, Cosmetics and Ceramics businesses. Sites include brand sites: aleenes.com, tulipcolor.com, tiedyeyoursummer.com, tattoojunkee.com, liquecosmetics.com, duncanceramics.com; and retailer ecommerce sites: amazon.com, walmart.com, ebay.com, homedepot.com, joann.com, zulily.com and others. Work closely with our eCommerce & Search Marketing Analyst to cross-reference keywords and phrases for SEO relevance throughout all content.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Upload descriptive copy, bullet points, keywords, multiple images and infographics into our internal product eCatalog system
- Upload additional rich content (videos and projects) to various brand sites via the site admin system
- Proof content uploads for accuracy, quality and keyword density prior to publishing
- Review published content pages for any gaps and make recommendations as needed
- Maintain product content database so information is consistent across multiple websites and platforms
- Work closely with eCommerce & Search Marketing Analyst to ensure product pages are published prior to any paid promotions that will drive traffic to those product pages
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing Planning Coordinator to provide assets for etailers in a timely manner
- Assist in month-end site performance reports (via google analytics demographics, SEO keyword gains, sales and traffic data, and newsletter performance reports).
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight once training is complete
- Interest in how people interact and engage with website content
- Highly organized and very detail oriented
- Flexible with the ability to quickly and effectively shift priorities and meet deadlines
- Complete projects promptly with keen attention to detail
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Positive, self-motivated and energetic
- Responsible and accountable
- Energetic team player
- Accepts instruction well
- Able to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Able to handle deadline-driven pressures
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- College or related work experience in business, marketing, journalism or communications
- Ability to understand website administration platforms and publishing tools
- Word and Excel proficient
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Workfront Project Management Software (training to be expected)
- Portfolio Digital Assets Management System (training to be expected)
- FTP/Dropbox for file transfer
- eCommerce Customer portal admin systems (training to be expected)
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT99% indoors in an office setting.
SAFETY REQUIREMENTSProper office ergonomics.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSRegular sitting, standing and walking required.