Associate Brand Manager - Ceramic Arts
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE GENERAL MANAGER – CERAMIC ARTS
The Associate Brand Manager, Ceramic Arts is responsible for facilitating brand management activities and working closely in the execution of marketing partnerships, brand collaborations, and events that drive traffic and brand awareness across multiple customer segments within the Ceramic Arts business unit.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS• Be an effective internal/external champion for the Duncan Ceramic Arts Brand.
• Develop deep understanding of the brand’s identity and marketing initiatives.
• Execution and timeline management of new products/line extensions through the New Product Development process from concept to shipment.
• Manage product financial information including customer costs, suggested retails, and pricing strategies.
• Manage product life cycle and drive continuous cost / performance improvements for existing product programs.
• Partner with Research and Development team to drive growth initiatives and product innovation.
• Partner with Marketing Manager to develop marketing programs and campaigns that support the Duncan brand.
• Support Marketing Manager through execution of social media strategies with content support and development
• Manage Creative Objectives submitted to the Creative Services team that support all marketing related collateral.
• Coordinate all duncanceramics.com related activities with Creative Services team.
• Review market research and evaluate competitive landscape.
• Plan and execute industry events including tradeshows, product education courses, and distributor hosted events.
• Partner with the Sales team on Distributor product communications, Distributor marketing support, and market research and trends.
• Regularly monitor and communicate progress against objectives.
• Attend Trade Shows and other company events as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS• California Driver's License
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENTOffice Setting.
SAFETY REQUIREMENTSErgonomic concerns.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSMust be able to occasionally lift 50 lbs.