Maintenance Tech III
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Director of engineering services & distribution
To provide maintenance/electrical and repair support to the corporation with redoubled effort to Manufacturing and Distribution.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Maintenance and repair of manufacturing and distribution equipment
- Maintain and repair electrical, air and water distribution services throughout the facility. Build and troubleshoot power distribution and controls.
- Provide emergency support for manmade or natural accidents that affect the company.
- Line Changeover duties for different products.
- Ability to Mig weld
- PLC programming, and troubleshooting
- Electrical theory and practical application also pneumatic tool operation and circuitry.
- Linear motor repair (hydraulic)
- Machinist, and fabricator
- Read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Design New Electrical panels and layout
- Build and wire control panels.
- Develop/Create programs for Industrial PLC’s
- Troubleshooting PLC’s
- Troubleshoot electrical controls and power distribution problems
- Familiar with electronic equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair circuit boards
- Design bottling line power and electrical distribution
- Program and install VFD’s
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Accountability for quality of work.
- Ability to work in a team or individual environment.
- Able to take verbal instruction and execute.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- H.S. Grad or GED with vocational and/ or maintenance training
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
Power tools (Pistol Drill, etc.
Machining Equipment (lathe, Mills, etc.)
Diagnostic Instruments (VOM; oscilloscope, etc
Hand Tools (wrenches, etc.)
- Production equipment familiarization (bottling, craft color, milling, and distribution).
- Location and load containment of electrical panels, gas shut off valves
- Forklift operation and certification.
- Line change over procedures (parts and products)
- PLC programing, design and troubleshooting.
- MP2 work order system.
- Barcode verification and repair, along with printer rebuild
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- 90% outdoor.
- 10% indoor.
- Hearing protection.
- Working in moderate to harsh weather conditions; high and low outdoor temperatures.
- Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Pushing, pulling heavy objects.