Content & Influencer Specialist - Cosmetics
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Director of Cosmetics - Fresno or Ventura Office
The Content & Influencer Specialist will uphold Duncan’s Vision Framework in all actions and endeavors relating to the growth and management of our Cosmetic Social Community. The Content & Influencer Specialist will work alongside Brand, Creative and the Social Media Specialist to optimize brand messaging on social channels through created & curated content and collaborated influencer content that engages the consumer and helps us market, support and sell our cosmetic brands.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Participate in the development and implementation of social media content strategy, ensuring alignment with the brand aesthetics and business goals.
- Work with BU team on identifying and maintaining relationships with influencers and youtube community. Prepare & send influencer sample boxes, as needed.
- Keep up to date with social media content trends and monitor content activities of key competitors and innovators for new technologies and approaches.
- Work with the brand & creative team on drive necessary photography, videography and project creation for use on a variety of social channels.
- Create edited video elements, gifs, memes and other assets for use on social channels as needed.
- Along with the BU team, create and maintain a social media calendar and create/track creative campaign assets for promotions.
- Work with the BU team to curate & schedule weekly content and promotional posts on all social media channels.
- Attend Events & Festivals to document & pass on brand experience to our community
- Knowledge of and appreciation for the cosmetic & beauty consumer
- Deep understanding of major & trending digital marketing channels & tools
- Graphic design, photography and basic video experience that create thumb stopping visuals
- Experience with producing, publishing and marketing social media creative assets
- Able to develop social media strategies that increase audience engagement across multiple social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat)
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability & delivery on deadlines
- An optimistic, proactive team player who can effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experience developing influencer partnerships and managing affiliate relationships
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must be self-motivated and energetic.
- Must be responsible and accountable.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to accept instruction.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or relevant field
- Proven success in building audiences & community for brands through social media and digital content
- Strong familiarity with business applications for social media platforms
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Photo / Video Editing Apps (Boomerang, Over, etc…)
- Project Management Software
- Portfolio Digital Assets Management System
- FTP/Dropbox for file transfer
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Office – ergonomic considerations
Duncan Enterprises is committed to the highest safety standards. The responsibilities of the position include compliance with all federal and state safety regulations and procedures.
- Regularly required to sit
- Heavy computer work
- Occasionally required to stand and walk