REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Art Director
Responsible for scheduling and workflow of projects for internal Marketing Teams. Work closely with the Art Director, Brand Managers, Creative, R&D, Web, Copy and Social teams along with outside vendors/freelances to coordinate efficient and timely project production schedules. Develop a deep understanding of workflow and production processes, and can be trusted to keep things moving under pressure and tight deadlines.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Project lead for project management software Workfront. Power-user, trainer and admin for the program. Utilize the software for accurate and complete project requests, resource allocation, project scheduling, workflow, expense tracking and reporting. Responsible for initiating and maintaining accurate information for all projects within Workfront.
- Support Marketing team members to ensure deliverables are clearly communicated and met; work with Marketing Directors, Managers and Supervisors to reassign projects/tasks as needed to ensure timeliness.
- Support Business Unit Leasers and Brand Managers with dates and deliverables.
- Organize and facilitate status reports, project initiation, proofing and project update meetings. Coordinate and communicate all information required for successful project execution.
- Maintain and publish planning calendars, schedules and reports for the Creative and Digital Marketing teams to aid in workflow efficiency and timeliness.
- Ensure digital files are distributed on time to outside vendors, internal partners, external freelancers as needed.
- Track all project expenses, monitor and report variances, and develop cost-saving procedures.
- Set up new vendors as needed for freelance/outside consultant assignments; develop new and maintain existing relationships with outside consultants; communicate necessary project details with outside consultants; submit invoices for payment.
- Extremely organized, ability to multitask, analytical and strong project management skills.
- Methodical, performs gracefully under pressure, and effectively manage tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication of concise, accurate deadline-driven information.
- Effective problem-solver and negotiator of deadlines/deliverables.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Relational approach with strong conflict management skills.
- Enjoy working with a variety of creative contributors, both within and outside our company.
- Maintain a level head under the most chaotic situations.
- Understand people and should know instinctively when to push and when to let things simmer as they work to keep departments on track.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications.
- 3 years in traffic or project coordination positions in a fast-paced environment producing multi-faceted online and print projects.
- Strong knowledge of brand and creative processes, and digital best practices.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- Workfront Project Management Software
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Portfolio Digital Assets Management System
- FTP/Dropbox for file transfer
- Server file structure/maintenance
o Brand and Product Training
o Company Priorities
o Workfront, Project Management Software
o Portfolio, Digital Assets Management System (and file naming)