Craft Social Media Specialist
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Social Media Strategist
The Social Media Specialist will uphold Duncan’s Vision Framework in all actions and endeavors relating to the growth and management of our Craft Social channels. The Social Media Specialist will work alongside Brand, Sales and Creative to optimize brand messaging on social channels, outline content strategies and manage paid social media advertising to drive both community engagement and sales growth.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Assist in the development of the digital marketing strategy.
- Lead organic and paid social media planning, execution and analytics for 3 craft brands.
- Write captions for social media content.
- Create Instastories, Facebook Stories, boomerangs, pins and memes.
- Partner with the brand and creative teams to create content.
- Schedule or post organic and paid social content.
- Engage with consumers on social media by liking and commenting.
- Optimize paid social spend to maximize our return on investment.
- Compile organic and paid social reports after every campaign and or month.
- Help identify social media influencers that align with our brand objectives.
- Search for user generated content and contact the individual to repurpose content.
- Keep up to date with digital marketing trends.
- Must have experience working with arts & crafts products
- Must have a deep understanding of organic and paid social media
- Must be able to analyze social media data and craft recommendations for improvements
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be an excellent problem solver
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must be self-motivated and energetic
- Must be responsible and accountable
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to accept instruction
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing, Management or equivalent
- A comprehensive understanding of social media
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- Facebook Business Manager
- Pinterest Ads Manager
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Photo/Video Editing Apps (Boomerang, Over, etc.)