Compliance QC Coordinator
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Quality and Compliance Manager
The Compliance QC Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Quality and Compliance department through record keeping, data collection and sample coordination. They will also distribute reports and other information to various Teams throughout the company.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Maintain Compliance records, testing reports and other relevant documents.
- Assist in preparation of Testing Request Documents and scheduling of testing with our third party providers.
- Maintain and support the Compliance testing data base.
- Work on Special Projects to generate and distribute Quality reports.
- Assist in maintenance of various Quality and Compliance Manuals and Vendor Orientation Guides.
- Begin learning the basics of Consumer Product Safety laws and regulations.
- Other duties, projects and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- Support and Maintain the Compliance Team’s Access database on Quality and Regulatory testing.
- Properly fill out Testing Request Forms and coordinate the transfer of documents and samples to our several third party testing labs.
- Implementation of updates to various living documents; Duncan’s Vendor Orientations Guide, Ceramic Bisque Guide, and other process control documents.
- Maintain any non-electronic data in an organized fashion.
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Must have a strong belief in practicing high ethical standards.
- Should have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Must work well with cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to embrace change with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Education – Some college coursework or Associates degree desirable
- Two to four years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant is desirable
- Additional experience in technical or regulatory fields is beneficial.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Word Microsoft Access FedEx
Microsoft Excel Microsoft PowerPoint Internet
WorkFlowy (or other project tracking software)