Maintenance Electrician III
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Maintenance Supervisor
To provide electrical/maintenance and repair support to Manufacturing, Distribution and overall Company Facilities.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Maintenance and repair of manufacturing and distribution equipment
- Maintain and repair electrical, air and water distribution services throughout the facility.
- Build and troubleshoot power distribution and controls.
- Provide emergency support for manmade or natural accidents that affect the Company.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Electrical theory and practical application, including circuitry
- Linear motor repair (hydraulic)
- Read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Design new electrical panels and layout
- Build and wire control panels
- Develop/create programs for Industrial PLC’s
- Troubleshooting PLC’s
- Troubleshoot electrical controls and power distribution problems
- Familiar with electronic equipment
- Design bottling line power and electrical distribution
- Program and install VFD’s
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Perform job functions in a safe manner
- Self-motivated – able to complete work with minimal supervision
- Accountability for quality of work
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Able to take both verbal and writing instruction and execute job assignments
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED with vocational and/ or maintenance training
- Minima 3-5 years performing electrical work
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
Variety of power tools (e.g. Pistol Drill)
Machining Equipment (lathe, Mills, etc.)
Diagnostic Instruments (e.g. VOM, oscilloscope)
Hand tools (e.g. wrenches)
- Production equipment familiarization (bottling, craft color, milling, and distribution).
- Location and load containment of electrical panels, gas shut off valves
- Forklift operation and certification.
- Line change over procedures (parts and products)
- PLC programing, design and troubleshooting.
- MP2 work order system.
- Barcode verification and repair, along with printer rebuild